Danke! Danke!:  0

Thread: Server change

Server change

Hello fellow members,
    due to a server change it is possible, that the website will be unavailable for a short periode of time. But I hope the transfer will be fluently, because atm I use two different servers to host the site.
    If you can't wait, check out the ip address, instead: 88.198.78.246. Hopefully it won't be necessary. Note that I'm still working on the new server.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

ps: Mail Transfer will maybe affected, too.
    HP: Simba - The Lion King

Vielen Dank an Shungi fuer den Avatar.

Today the old server will get its well earned retirement and all the stuff will be moved to a new server. Hopefully there will be no blackout of the website or this forum style, because I designed the solution in an redundant way.

I give notification, when I'm finished.

EDIT:
    Sry, I missed to post: it's done. All went well.
    HP: Simba - The Lion King

Vielen Dank an Shungi fuer den Avatar.

Similar Threads

1. Server Wechsel die 3.
    By s-tlk in forum Ankündigungen und Neuigkeiten
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 31.10.2013, 00:31
  2. Server change competed!
    By Kirauni in forum Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03.09.2010, 10:59
  3. Neuer Server