Danke! Danke!:  0

Thread: Not again?!?

Not again?!?

I can calm you, this wouldn't become a new tlk forum. I think this is the last thing we need. It's only for your suggestions and criticism for my small page and I please you don't discuss general things refers to tlk here, but still in the savannah.
    Furthermore there are still many things to do on the page and in this forum. new buttons is only one example, but I give my best to do it as fast as I can.

thank you
    s-tlk

btw: special thanks to Kirauni *hugs* for this great project, that saves the web for a new tlk forum and lk.org for a big database
    HP: Simba - The Lion King

Vielen Dank an Shungi fuer den Avatar.

What is the particular goal of this forum that you had in mind, S-TLK?

I could refer you to some interesting old fan-fiction of mine that I had planned on resurrecting. Concerns one of my characters, Shisazen Mukanu (TLK-related). I've even been thinking of turning it into a movie script. ^^ Even doing some music, and have suggestions on which bands should do the songs.

Originally posted by The Sonic God
    What is the particular goal of this forum that you had in mind, S-TLK?
    Actually this forum was an idea to replace the guestboard. It has several vantages: more functions, easily to administrate, and it's a better platform for discussions. But on the other hand I wasn't aware of that many peoples have inhibitions against posting in forums. Furthermore that the guest account isn't working anymore. -.-
    Most of the communication is still going through email, but I wish some more people would post here. Altough mostly it's my fault, because I don't have enough time to care for the websites. :-/

Originally posted by The Sonic God
    I could refer you to some interesting old fan-fiction of mine that I had planned on resurrecting. Concerns one of my characters, Shisazen Mukanu (TLK-related). I've even been thinking of turning it into a movie script. ^^ Even doing some music, and have suggestions on which bands should do the songs.
    Thanks. If you like you can send me this via mail and I'm looking forward to read it. But concerning the songs... mh... I don't know if this is such a good idea, because in Germany we have stupid laws against posting lyrics, or are the music made by TSG? ^^
    HP: Simba - The Lion King

Vielen Dank an Shungi fuer den Avatar.